Snow tube Park
Hold on to your hat -- the snow tubing park at Tussey Mountain is a ride unlike any other! Fit yourself into a tube and then let it do all the work -- get pulled to the top on our of our handle-tow lifts, check out the beautiful view before enjoying the crisp air on your cheeks as gravity sends you scorching down one of our maintained lanes. Once at the bottom, return to the line and repeat the process! Its like sledding without all of the work!
- Open to children ages 10 and older without adult supervision.
- Children ages 4 - 9 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children must be at least 4 years old to tube.
- Each person must ride in their own tube.
- Ski boots are not permitted.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Season Pass holders enjoy 20% off tube tickets.
- Please check the snow report before any trips or call (814) 466-6266 for the latest information on conditions.
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday - 4pm-10pm
Saturday - 9am-10pm
Sunday - 9am-5pm
January 15 - 9am-10pm
February 19 - 9am-10pm
ALL DAY PASS: $32
3 HOUR PASS: $25
Save some money! Check out our Daily Specials