We are in pre-season mode and are eagerly anticipating the start of the 2018-19 Winter season! Check back for info on opening day. In the meantime, here are our rates for this season:
Lift Ticket Rates
Lift Ticket and/or Season Pass is required for access to slopes at all times. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in expulsion from mountain, reimbursement of wages and possible involvement of local police. Children ages 5 and under ski free with a ticketed adult. Bring child to Ticket Office for pass. Junior rates are for ages 12 and younger. Seniors (ages 65+) and receive 50% off full priced tickets, military receive 20% off full priced tickets (must present valid ID; offer for serviceman or woman only). The 2 HOUR TICKETS are sold 15minutes in advance of start times offered every half hour.
12pm-10pm : $40 ADULT / $37 JUNIOR
12pm-5pm : $37 ADULT / $34 JUNIOR
4pm-10pm : $37 ADULT / $34 JUNIOR
2 Hour Ticket : $28 ADULT / $28 JUNIOR
Beginner Area Only : $22 ADULT / $22 JUNIOR
9am-5pm : $45 ADULT / $40 JUNIOR
9am-2pm : $40 ADULT / $36 JUNIOR
12pm-5pm : $40 ADULT / $36 JUNIOR
12pm-10pm : $45 ADULT / $40 JUNIOR
4pm-10pm : $40 ADULT / $36 JUNIOR
9am-10pm : $52 ADULT / $45 JUNIOR
2 Hour Ticket : $32 ADULT / $30 JUNIOR
Beginner Area Only : $22 ADULT / $20 JUNIOR
Ditch the Tickets!
Purchase a Season Pass and avoid waiting in Ticket Office lines -- just head straight to the lifts! Purchase a 2018-19 Season Pass online now and save off the full rate!
Print and complete the 2018-19 SEASON PASS FORM and mail, fax or drop off to the Ticket Office
Rental Shop Rates
Full set (skis/board, boots, helmet, poles) : $35
Skis or Snowboard only : $24
Snowboard boots only : $15
Helmet : $8
Poles : $6
There are elements of risk in skiing and snowboarding that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Read, understand, and accept the following code:
1. Ski under control and in such a manner you can stop or avoid other skiers or objects at all times.
2. On the slopes, people in front of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
3. Do not stop where you obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above.
4. When entering or merging a trail, or proceeding downhill, always look uphill and yield to other skiers.
5. Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely.
6. All skiers and snowboarders must use equipment that prevents runaway accidents.