Join us for another year of Movies on the Mountain -- outdoor films shown under the stars! Admission for 2018 is FREE, thanks to the great people at Penn State Health! The gate opens at 7:30pm and the show starts at dusk (around 9). Classic movie popcorn and candy will be available - as well as hot dogs, ice cream, snacks and other great food you won't find at regular movie theaters. Soda, Beer, and other beverages, too! Bring a blanket or lawn chair and watch a fun flick outside with us!
*NOTE: Due to weather factor, we recommend checking our website/social media accounts before planning a trip to any outdoor event! All titles and dates are subject to change.
Poochies on the Mtn
The June 29 showing of "The Fox and the Hound" is a dog friendly showing -- our first ever Poochies on the Mtn! Please understand that not every one of our guests for this movie will be a "dog person" we ask fans bringing their four-legged friend to the ballpark to observe our rules so that everyone can have a fun movie-watching experience under the stars!
What to Bring
Owners are required to show up-to-date vaccination records, and must sign a liability waiver in order to bring you dog into the amphitheater. Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
Doggie Water and Restroom Areas
Water and doggie pools will be provided for dogs near the concessions and near the Amphitheater entrance.
Once inside the amphitheater, the "doggie restroom" area will be in the rear of the amphitheater towards the slopes (across the gravel road). Of course, guests are expected to clean up after their dogs and baggies will be provided in that area. Please be prepared to immediately clean up after your dog should it have an accident within the movie viewing area and around other guests.
Other General Guidelines
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Tussey Mountain asks that you observe a 1:1 human-to-dog ratio. We understand that many families have multiple dogs, so please recruit a friend to come along if you have more than one dog attending!
- Guests are permitted to bring food and water into the ballpark for their dogs ONLY. Human food and drinks are not permitted to be brought inside the amphitheater (concessions are available for sale).
- If your dog is known to be aggressive around other dogs, please be extra careful, or refrain from bringing your dog to this event. Dogs who show aggression to other dogs or humans will be asked to leave the movie.
- Have fun! We are excited to offer this rare event in a public facility that permits people to attend with their dogs. Your cooperation and control of your dog will make the night fun and successful, in a way that we hope to promote more events like this in the future.
If you have additional questions on this event, please call the Tussey Mountain Ticket Office at 814.466.6266.